A TRADITION IN FINE SAUCES
SINCE LAST TUESDAY!
A recipe from Andy, one of our slightly irreverent fans!
Here is the recipe for Mexican Chicken Soup. It's almost an embarrassment to reveal; perhaps it ought to be called Can Opener Soup.
- Two 15 oz. cans Mexican Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- Two 15 oz. cans black beans, undrained
- One 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- One 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- Half cup salsa
- Three boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves, trimmed
- Corn chips
- Cheddar cheese
- Hot sauce, if you by any chance can find some :-)
Editor's note: for this recipe, use between 6 and 12 ounces of Ricardo Cabeza's Smoke Em If You Got Em™ hot sauce.